Join Laurie for one of her signature slow, steady and strong vinyasa classes or her gentle, therapeutic, breath-centered yoga classes designed to meet the multidimensional needs of her students.
MONTH LONG SUBBING GIG (2/13 -3/27): 7:00-8:00am Open flow: LUCENT YOGA, GREENPOINT, Brooklyn
9:30-10:30 Larchmont Yacht Club (open to only to members)
11:00-12:15 Slow, Strong, Steady Vinyasa Flow: Tovami Yoga, Mamaroneck, NY
8:30-9:45am Open Level Vinyasa: Kaia Yoga Greenwich, CT
10:30-11:30 Hot Yoga: Kaia Yoga Greenwich, CT
NEW CLASS: 6:30-7:45pm Open Level Vinyasa: Narayana Yoga Center, Greenpoint, Brooklyn
NEW CLASS 11:00-12:15 Slow Flow and Yin Yoga: Dew Yoga, Stamford, CT
NEW CLASS 12:30-1:30 Slow and Strong Vinyas: Dew Yoga, Stamford, CT
8:30-9:45am Basic Vinyasa: Kaia Yoga, Greenwich
NEW CLASS 6-7pm Good Flow: Good Yoga, Greenpoint
9:30-10:30 Open Level Vinyasa: LARCHMONT YACHT CLUB (for club members)
PRIVATE YOGA INSTRUCTION:
Private yoga sessions are the perfect way to begin or deepen your practice. Each session is personally tailored to meet your needs and goals.
TOP 5 REASONS FOR PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS:
1. The idea of doing yoga in a crowded group class seems less than appealing
2. You’ve never done yoga before and you’d like to know the difference between down dog and up dog before jumping into a group class.
3. You want some personalized attention (there’s nothing wrong with that!)
4. You want to kick your practice up a notch and take it to the next level.
5. You are working with an injury or have a specific need that you want to address.
For rates and availability please email Laurie at email@example.com
Private sessions must be cancelled 24 hours in advance.