Join Laurie for one of her signature slow, steady and strong vinyasa classes or her gentle, therapeutic, breath-centered yoga classes designed to meet the multidimensional needs of her students.
9:30-10:30 Slow Steady And Strong Vinyasa: Wainwright House, Rye, NY (Begins September 11th)
9:15-10:15 Mixed Level: Stamford Yoga Center, Stamford, CT
10:30-11:30 Basics: Stamford Yoga Center, Stamford, CT
12:30-1:30 Lunch Time Express: Tovami Yoga, Mamaroneck, NY (Begins September 12th)
6:30AM Slow Flow: Stamford Yoga Center, Stamford, CT
9:15-10:15 Basics: Stamford Yoga Center, Stamford, CT
11:00-12:15 Slow Flow + Yin Yoga: Dew Yoga, Stamford, CT
12:30-1:30 Slow + Strong Vinyasa: Dew Yoga, Stamford, CT
8:30-9:30 Therapeutic Yoga: Wainwright House, Rye, NY (Begins September 14th)
12:30-1:30 Lunch Time Express: Tovami Yoga, Mamaroneck, NY (Begins September 14h)
9:30-10:30 Open Level Vinyasa: LARCHMONT YACHT CLUB (for club members)
PRIVATE YOGA INSTRUCTION:
Private yoga sessions are the perfect way to begin or deepen your practice. Each session is personally tailored to meet your needs and goals.
TOP 5 REASONS FOR PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS:
1. The idea of doing yoga in a crowded group class seems less than appealing
2. You’ve never done yoga before and you’d like to know the difference between down dog and up dog before jumping into a group class.
3. You want some personalized attention (there’s nothing wrong with that!)
4. You want to kick your practice up a notch and take it to the next level.
5. You are working with an injury or have a specific need that you want to address.
For rates and availability please email Laurie at email@example.com
Private sessions must be cancelled 24 hours in advance.